Parquet finished wood floors is very common in Newark, New Jersey and for several years we have been working with this kind of unfinished and finished parquet floors.
This type of floors are not as thick as solid floors and its wear layer is also thinner what makes it a little difficult to be sanded and restored. Our company can have have any parquet floors refinishing and restored to new again.
We offer many different options so you make your decision on what type of floor finishing you wish to have applied to your parquet floors. We offer the standard Oil Based Polyurethane, Water Based Polyurethane and the new Rubio Monocoat Natural Floor Finishes.
If your floor system is really old, damaged and you think there’s no a good solution to it, think again! We provide all needed repair work to make your floors look perfect again. We carry a wide range and designs of old parquet floors so we can definitely bring your old floors back to new again. Refinishing will also Eliminate Scratches and Other Marks.
Advantages of Refinishing your Old Parquet Floors:
- Cost: The cost of rfinishing your old floors will much less than installing a new hardwood floors
- Time: We can have your old floors restored to new in a day or so
- Design: you will keep the interior design of your house intact
- No Mass: in order to install a new flooring system you would have to remove the existing floors which would generate a lot of dust and garbage. Having the old floors sanded would make a lot more sense.
- Dustless Refinishing
- Regular Sanding
- 110 Volts Power Sanding Machines for places where the power is 110 Volts “We do sell or rent machines, we have it only for our services”
- 220 Volts Power Sanding Machines for Places where the power is 220 Volts
- Water Based Polyurethane Varnish
- Oil Based Polyurethane Varnish
- Monocoat Natural Finishing
- Premium DuraSeal Floor Stain ” More than 20 Colors to choose from”
- Minwax Stain “More than 20 colors to choose from”