Unfinished Hardwood Floors very well known in the flooring industry. These floors are an excellent choice when it comes on site installation and refinishing task.
One of the greatest advantage of installing an unfinished floors is: If you’ve ever need to repair one or more planks in a prefinished wood floor, then you know that it is practically impossible to repair the Aluminum Oxide finishes that are used on prefinished floors. The only solution in these cases is to provide a plank replacement, where the damaged planks are cut out of the floor and replaced with new ones.
Advantages of Unfinished Hardwood Floors :
- Gives you the option so you can choose your own and unique design.
- You can have floors refinished on site and they are really uniform and stable
- No other floor has natural and characteristics looking as unfinished floors
- Theres no V groove in between boards that sometimes has the dirty looking.
- Unfinished Floors enables the Professional installer to do inlays, borders, customized elements and refinish it after all installation.
- The choice of finishing hardwood floors on-site makes it easier to match the newly installed hardwood flooring and finish with any existing hardwood flooring or other interior elements. Installing an unfinished floors enables you to stain the floors matching with you cabinetry or existing installed wood
- You will gave more than 40 different stain colors and you can even do a custom stain
- You gave the option of use satin, semi-gloss and high gloss varnish polyurethane.
We offer a wide selection of unfinished hardwood floors refinishing services like Natural Finishing, Staining Finishing, Custom Sanding Work along with many different sizes and thicknesses.
Our company can guarantee the lowest cost on the whole package: Solid Unfinished Floors + Installation Service + Sanding & Refinishing Work = Lowest Cost Guarantee !
if you are looking to have any flooring project done in Newark NJ call our customer service right now or simple email us with more information about you floor project so we can better assist you.